System Five Add-Ons & Integrations help simplify the way you do things.
Our catalog of services has topic-based, role-based, or technical plans that can help you maximize your software investment.
Copyright © 1984-present
Windward Software Systems Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
- Color depth of session
- Resolution of session
- Print job size and frequency
- Print drivers used
- Number of printers
- How often printer settings are changed by the user
- Applications being used and how they are used
- Audio redirection, amount used
- Drive redirection, size of files transferred, browsing of drives
- Copying data to/from clipboard, frequency and size
- Serial and LPT Port redirection, amount of data transferred
- Smart card redirection
- Plug and play device redirection
- Third-party virtual channel applications
- Keepalive setting
- Licensing mode
- Fonts used and whether they exist on client device
- Persistent bitmap cache setting on client
- Wallpaper, themes, menu animations, desktop composition, font smoothing, window drag setting
- Speed of user typing, mouse movements, etc.
- Percentage of users that are actively working in their session during a given period of time
- Network latency, bottlenecks, errors, etc. For example, if all of the clients are connecting via dialup
this will put a cap on bandwidth usage, or another example if there are unreliable connections this will
cause increased bandwidth due to retransmission
- Supported Pinpads - ingenico 6550 or 6780, or Canadian EVM. Do not run pinpads via Wireless Networks!
Consider connecting via RemoteAPP instead of Remote Desktop for Server 2008 clients.
RemoteApp simply does not work when using integrated credit cards (i.e. System Five communicating directly with the credit card company). Nor, does RemoteApp reliably pass through some other data from connected peripheral devices.
Last modified: 2012/09/27 11:08 by craig